What to replace mayonnaise with
If for any reasons you do not use mayonnaise, to it there will be worthy replacement - it is sauce which does not concede to mayonnaise, and on the contrary, is more useful.
We replace mayonnaise with sauce:
- 3 St of spoon of olive oil
- 1 St spoon of lemon juice or apple cider vinegar
- 1 h mustard spoon
- 7 St of spoons of sour cream
- salt and pepper - to taste
1. We mix oil, lemon juice, mustard, salt, pepper to homogeneous mass.
2. We add sour cream and we mix.
3. Approaches all salads where mayonnaise is required. It is possible to smear on sandwiches.